The Council to Homeless Persons is the peak body for the homelessness sector in Victoria. Our vision is to end homelessness in Victoria, and therefore we represent organisations and people who are also working towards this goal.
We work towards this by:
- Campaigning for policy changes that will end homelessness
- Building the capacity of services that work with people experiencing homelessness
- Involving consumers in the process of improving the sector
- Elevating the problem of homelessness as an issue in the public domain
- Contributing to research that will improve policy
Our Vision: CHP envisions an end to homelessness in Victoria.
Our Mission: CHP works to end homelessness through leadership in policy, advocacy, capacity building and consumer participation.
Our Guiding Principles: CHP is driven by principles that give focus to its belief that homelessness is unacceptable, avoidable and within our reach to resolve.
Read our Strategic Plan 2016 – 2019.
If you have a problem with a Victorian homelessness or housing service, CHP’s Homelessness Advocacy Service (HAS) can provide information, advice and advocacy to help you resolve it.
For more information about CHP, refer to our annual reports.
Introduction to Supervision (2 days)
The Iceman Cometh
Subscribe to eNewsletter