2 Stanley Street
Collingwood Victoria 3066
General (03) 8415 6200
Homelessness Advocacy Service (HAS) – 1800 066 256
Information in other languages can be found here.
To book an interpreter please call VITS on (03) 9280 1941
If you are:
- experiencing homelessness
- at risk of homelessness
call 1800 825 955 at any time to speak with a housing and support worker.
If you are:
- escaping family violence
If you need:
- the police and/or other emergency services
call 000 at anytime
If you need an interpreter:
- call VITS (Victorian Interpreting and Translation Service) on 9280 1970.
If you have a problem with a homelessness assistance or social housing service such as a transitional housing manager (THM), a support service or a rooming house, Council to Homeless Persons’ Homelessness Advocacy Service can help.
You can contact Angela Kyriakopoulos, HAS Advocate via:
- Free call 1800 066 256 or 8415 6213
- If you need an interpreter please advise the HAS advocate
- Or you can call VITS (Victorian Interpreting and Translation Service) on 9280 1970. Tell them you want to speak to the Homelessness Advocacy Service at the Council to Homeless Persons
- Please advise the HAS Advocate if you require a disability sticker for your car when attending the office