Use this form to enter the Victorian Homelessness Media Awards 2019. The Awards recognise outstanding, responsive and respectful reporting of homelessness and intersecting social issues. Entries must have been broadcast or published between 1 July 2018 – 30 June 2019, and be accessible, and of interest, to Victorian audiences. Read the full eligibility criteria before you apply.
This online application should take no more than 20-30 minutes. You can save your application and come back to complete it anytime. To complete the entry, you will need:
- to nominate which category you are entering (details of categories are here: http://chp.org.au/media-awards-categories-prizes/)
- to provide a URL to the article / audio / video you wish to be judged. If the link is behind a paywall, you’ll need to provide a password for the judges to access the content
- to indicate which media outlet / platform the content appeared, and the date
- to provide a short supporting statement (no more than 350 word) outlining why you believe the entry is worthy of the Award (e.g. circumstances in which the entry was produced, any relevant factors or challenges, the impact your report had on its audience)
- If you have any questions or comments about the application process, please email email@example.com