How to subscribe
- Simply head to the CHP Member Portal and choose your subscription type
- It is possible to generate an invoice online before making payment
- If you have any difficulties or questions, please contact:
Why subscribe to Parity?
Parity magazine covers all aspects of homelessness; its causes and consequences and the policies, programs and services developed to prevent, respond to and, end homelessness. Parity readers have access to homelessness information and resources not available anywhere else.
The annual Parity subscription fees are:
- Parity Subscriber – 12 months subscription (10 editions): $130
- Parity Concession Subscriber – 12 months subscription (10 editions): $65
Multiple copies: Multiple copies of Parity can be provided for an additional $35 per copy if they are to be delivered to the same address.