If you are:
- experiencing homelessness
- at risk of homelessness
- escaping family violence
call 1800 825 955 at anytime to speak with a housing and support worker.
This number will direct your call to a service closest to you, or if the call is outside business hours, it will be directed to Salvation Army Crisis Services.
For emergency and after hours accommodation please call Women’s Domestic Violence Service on 1800 015 188 or St Kilda Crisis Service on 1800 627 727.
If you have a problem with a homelessness assistance or social housing service such as a transitional housing manager (THM), a support service or a rooming house, Council to Homeless Persons’ Homelessness Advocacy Service (HAS) can help.
Some examples of problems you might want help with include:
- not understanding information you have been given
- not knowing the best way to resolve an issue
- being denied access to a service
- not being treated with dignity and respect
- being excluded from a service
- feeling unsafe in accommodation
- your rights not being respected
- breach of privacy and confidentiality.
Read here for more information on how HAS can help.
Introduction to Supervision (2 days)
The Iceman Cometh
Subscribe to eNewsletter