The Homelessness Advocacy Service (HAS) is the key advice and information service for consumers seeking or receiving assistance from any Victorian community-managed homelessness assistance or social housing service.
The goal of HAS is to achieve mutually beneficial resolutions for consumers and service providers. It achieves this goal by providing consumers and service providers with:
- secondary consultation
- appropriate and accurate information
- complaints resolution
HAS recognises everyone’s right to live with dignity and supports this approach to service delivery.
More HAS information
Privacy, complaints and HAS
If you’d like to make a complaint about the HAS service, you can get more information here. The tab also has information on frequently asked questions that HAS clients have had about privacy and the service.
You can contact Angela Kyriakopoulos, HAS Advocate via:
- Free call 1800 066 256 or 8415 6213
- If you need an interpreter please advise the HAS advocate
- Or you can call VITS (Victorian Interpreting and Translation Service) on 9280 1970. Tell them you want to speak to the Homelessness Advocacy Service at the Council to Homeless Persons
- Please advise the HAS Advocate if you require a disability sticker for your car when attending the office
Introduction to Supervision (2 days)
The Iceman Cometh
Subscribe to eNewsletter