Parity magazine is Council to Homeless Persons’ (CHP) national publication, examining homelessness from personal, local, social, national and global perspectives.
Published ten times a year—usually between February and November—each edition of Parity is devoted to the examination and discussion of a specific theme or set of issues connected to homelessness.
The 2016 Publications Schedule*
- February: From Leaving Care to Extending Care: Preventing the Transition to Homelessness
- March: Beyond Emergency Food: Responding to Food Insecurity and Homelessness
- April: The Future of Youth Homelessness Support
- May: The Royal Commission into Family Violence: Recommendations and Responses
- June: Outer Metropolitan and Growth Area Homelessness
- July: Role of Community Development in Responding to Homelessness
- August: Children and Homelessness: Protecting the Most Vulnerable
- September: Indigenous Homelessness in Australia and New Zealand
- October: Sustaining a Home: New Directions in Housing Support
- November: Responding to Homelessness in NSW (TBC)
The July 2016 edition: The Role of Community Development In Responding To Homelessness
Subscribe to eNewsletter