Parity magazine is Council to Homeless Persons’ (CHP) national publication, examining homelessness from personal, local, social, national and global perspectives.
Published ten times a year—usually between February and November—each edition of Parity is devoted to the examination and discussion of a specific theme or set of issues connected to homelessness.
2013 publications schedule*
- February: Health and Homelessness
- March: Finding a Way Out: Women and Children Escaping Domestic Violence and Homelessness
- April: Young People, Mental Health and Homelessness
- May: Finding What Works: Policy and Program Responses to Indigenous Homelessness
- June: Victorian Homelessness Conference Edition
- July: Public and Community Housing: Survival and Sustainability’ joint edition of HousingWORKS and Parity
- August: Preventing Homelessness
- September: Reforming Homelessness Services
- October: Local Government and Homelessness
- November New Directions in Understanding Homelessness (TBC)
* This schedule may be subject to change.
Subscribe to eNewsletter
Fields marked with a * are required